1.- In compliance with the current Spanish legislation (Law 34/2002, of 11th July, regarding the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), Plantas de Levante informs that is under the social name of Plantas de Levante S.L.; VAT number: B98429285; contact phone: (+ 34) 960 018 388; tax residence: Edificio Carrida. C/ Chillida no.4 Entreplanta, 04740 Almeria (Spain) and, with established effect in the Law of the Information Society Services, the main email address is email@example.com.
2. Besides that, Plantas de Levante adopted the measures and levels of safety required by the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 th December, about the Protection of Personal Character Data (LOPD) and other norms that develops, according to the data that stores and processes. The procedures, norms and measures established may be susceptible to improvements because of future changes in the information system of the person in charge of the file. Also, may be affected to the changes in the legislation in force of data protection subject.
3. Plantas de Levante implemented all technical measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information acquired through its web page www.plantasdelevante.com.
4. The information obtained by Plantas de Levante through the different users who visit and interact with the pages and sections located in www.plantasdelevante.com , will be registered in an automated file, property of Plantas de Levante S.L., entered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
5. The purpose of the collection and data processing will be to contact the user who visits and complete the existing forms on the web page, at present or in the future, for questions derived from the relationship that is established with both sides and in the sending of communications always related to Plantas de Levante.
6. The filling out forms, the sending emails or the use of other communication mechanisms offered in www.plantasdelevante.com, imply the express consent of the user to the treatment of Protection of Personal Character Data (LOPD) by Plantas de Levante, for the purpose expressed in point 5.
7. Any user may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 th December, about Protection of Personal Character Data (LOPD) and other applicable rules, to the written and signed application, including your name, surnames and photocopy of identity card or other valid supporting document, in which request the exercise of the rights you wish to Plantas de Levante, at Edificio Carrida. C/ Chillida no. 4 Entreplanta, 04740 Almeria (Spain). This service will have no additional cost to the applicant.
8. When a user accesses Plantas de Levante web page they can be recorded parameters such as the IP address of the user to which it connects, the pages visited, the date and the time of connection. The purpose of these registers is only to be for statistics. Any other type of personal data (name, direction, telephone, email, etc.) that cannot be collected with the mere fact of browsing through the existing pages on a website will not be available to Plantas de Levante entity if the user does not fulfil a form for this purpose.
9. At any time and without the need for prior notice, Plantas de Levante have the right to perform changes and updates of the information entered on its web page or in the configuration and presentation of it.
10. Plantas de Levante does not guarantee that the web page is not updated or there are no errors in accessing the web page nor in its contents, although it will use all the resources that are within your power to avoid or correct them.
11. Plantas de Levante is not responsible for the contents shown in connection links to third party websites that refers the internet.
12. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this web page, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property Rights of Plantas de Levante, will give to the legally established responsibilities. The access to this web page and the use of the information contained on the same page is the sole responsibility of those who performs.
13. Plantas de Levante is not responsible for the possible security errors that can be produce neither the possible damage that can cause in the user’s computer system as a result of the presence of viruses on the computer used in connection to the services and content of www.plantasdelevante.com , a browser malfunction or the use of outdated versions of it.